History of Circular Motor Company
Established in 1948 by the Smith family, Circular Motor Company has remained under the same family ownership to the present day. Originally operating from a small workshop in Darlington Street, Wigan, the company relocated in 1967 having purchased a one acre site on Poolstock Lane to build a new showroom and workshop facility, with space to display up to 70 vehicles. This is were the company remained up until June 2016 when the site was leased to a new operator who will hopefully enjoy the same success in the future.
A NEW CHAPTER
Without a next generation and with retirement not an option as we love what we do, we decided to scale down the business and combine our passion of Land Rover with our love of horses and on the 1st of July 2016 we moved to our recently acquired , 13 acre equestrian facility were we hope to enjoy the life style we have worked hard for and be able to offer for sale a small selection of the very best Land Rover product available in the market.